How to Remove Junk Files and Obsolete Shortcuts from Computer with System Mechanic:
- Download and install System Mechanic
- Click Toolbox | Individual Tools | Repair Problems
- Look for Shortcut Repair tool and then click Start button
- Select Deep Cleanup and Repair and click Next to have System Mechanic fix slow computer by repairing or removing broken shortcuts.
- To further speed up your slow computer, you should clean up your computer with PC Cleanup which cleans out temporary files and other useless data on your computer.
- Finally, you should use the best Junk Files Cleaner included in System Mechanic to perform a deep clean and remove junk files from your computer.